Pictures

It's just that
everything that I could have and do stand for
vanished in the instance
when everything I didn't stand for
came into being.





















I miss my room... I never changed the calendar on my wall. It was always flipped on december of 2009 because it reminded of the quote, we have memory so that we can have roses in december. I suppose that when the instance fades away, we can at least cherish the moment of it happening. Right? But that instance is still gone. It reminds me of the time this dumb bitch got drunk out her mind at a bar and we had to carry her out. I thought she was the stupidest bitch alive, and frankly, I still do. But now its more of a funny story, because all of the frustration and appallment are usually stripped out of the instance when they become memories. Random... I just thought of this by looking at the picture above. A picture is a thousand words? My words are worth a thousand pictures.

0 love letters:

Post a Comment

comments •~•

Labels