learning one another

Alright, I just read what I wrote, and I sound awfully sad, and yeah sometimes I'm sad, but
I suppose its just the multiple dimensions of someone, or me that I see within me.
Does that make sense?

Anyways, what I actually had to say:
It would be boring to be in a world of perfect understanding..
I suppose most of the fun of getting to know someone, is the time it takes to understand that one person.
And through the months and months it takes to know that person, at the moment where you actually realize who that person is, and who you are, and that both of you are entirely different people not meant for each other, I suppose that's when the connection stops.
If everyone knew exactly who each other was and found their perfect match right off the bat, we would be in these old, tired relationships from the very start, no?

0 love letters:

Post a Comment

comments •~•

Labels