Hublot

I suppose there are many times when I feel like I am wasting my time. I suppose that's why I burned twenty dollars on a ticket I didn't use for a dance I suppose I vaguely wanted to go to. because I wanted to write.

And then I suppose that it was the right choice. Because although the club may have been more fun, I have no more time to waste.

More and more as I live my days I consider happiness to be one of the lowest priorities in my life. Greatness, which is often times not accompanied by happiness, is what I strive for. And in that moment of utter desolation and emotional deprivation, I pray that I may still be able to be in the same mindset I am in now. God be with me and I walk upon the roads that will lead, hopefully, to what I am looking for.


They say love is this selfless ideal, and don't get me wrong, it is. But when someone wants to compensate for their loneliness, or if they want love as much as they want to have the security of giving it, isn't taht utterly selfish? This is why I dislike those couple that flaunt their relationship and indulge the idea of two people being together and having the other person's attention directly and utterly on them. It's a love that's a give and take, and based mostly upon things that we see. Of course, these are all fallible assumptions. But that doesn't take away the possibility that this may be true.

0 love letters:

Post a Comment

comments •~•

Labels