a.p.v
My goal in life is to be as awesome as possible. I think things should be propelled by awesomeness, all the time. If things are not awesome, then the awesomeness of life becomes less awesome. I try to be awesome, but lots of times I'm not awesome because being awesome is not something you try to be but you are. So on a daily basis, through habits and small traumas, I engrain awesomeness into the core of my being, because being awesome is what life is about. Being awesome means being compassionate, being cheerful, being joyful, good to your friends and family, standing up for what you believe in, being kind to people who don't matter to you, and having overall positive vibes. Super vibes, to be exact. Being arrogant or showing off is not that awesome. Neither is lying or pretending to be someone you're not. Awesome people get along with awesome people as well. So it only makes sense that in order to meet more awesome people, I should grow to be more awesome. The world will be filled with awesomeness and positive vibes then.I like hanging out with people that have positive vibes. It's not necessarily that they're happy or optimistic or anything, but that the general aura that is emitted it positive and super awesome. I learn from my awesome friends such that I can take some of their characteristics and work them into my personality as well. I want to be awesome so that I can meet more awesome people and do awesome things. Some people are a proponent of same sex marriage, others pro-life or drag queens, etc. but I am a proponent of awesomeness. Positive vibes and super vibes constitute awesomeness. Awesome people make awesome things. Super vibes forever.
0 love letters:
Post a Comment
comments •~•