Words

I wish I could say the things I really mean...

Things I would say (and hopefully will say):
I'm sorry.
I love you.
(x10)

That sums up most of it, but those five words are so hard to say, its ridiculous.
I wrote down a whole list of things on my mind that I want to say, but looking back on it, there are some things that shouldn't be said (but some should be).

It's come to my mind that maybe I should be a better person to others. So difficult... Even though I don't say what's on my mind all the time, sometimes only to my closest friends, the words that I do say are sometimes ridiculous. When I look back at some things, I think, 'how did I think of that?' But somehow, it all makes sense to me. Of course, not to some others.

Everyone has their own idea of what they think is right. Sometimes it takes a lot of humility to lower yourself to their standard, and sometimes it's could be considered cowardly or weak to do so. But out of humility, and common courtesy, other opinions should be respected.

For example, g-dragon, or 2pm. I abhor the image that they stand for. But they also deserve respect for the talent that they have, whatever that may be. Who knows, one day we may all be in the spotlight, and feel the very burn that we (I) put on others.

It's easy to label people. 'Dude she's a whore' 'Fuckin' tool' 'She's fake' 'She sucks at singing'
But, with a closer look, you can seek that there are always other parts of a person that stand out. If you look for something hard enough, you are guaranteed to find it, and if that something is bad, you will see it. It works the same way if you look for something beautiful, you will find it.

On another note, assumptions are so invalid. It's disgusting when people take facts and stretch them over assumptions. That leads to many other things, such as snitching, rumors, implications, and lies. All bad.

And sometimes it makes me feel so guilty when I feel like this, because we all know, or at least I do, that words are the greatest hypocrites. It's going to kill me the next time I come upon this utterly blatant realization, because I always have this tugging feeling that say 'your going to forget'. But maybe I'll try my best to remember.

Words, words, are all we have to live on.

I am slowly growing to be person that I can respect.

0 love letters:

Post a Comment

comments •~•

Labels