Beautiful Losers!
There is no 'end' in indepindence.I need a name. Any suggestions?
It's a wonderful feeling when every wall starts looking like a canvas.
And when every sign is just begging to be taken down.
Or when every instrumental seems so abused and empty.
I suppose that's where i fit in.
I want to become an entertainer when I grow up.
So that I can entertain the world. With a message.
I think that's the only way to still be a person I like, even when I'm an adult.
And it's fun huh?
Who wants to join me? 2nd semester is going to be so fun
I think life always has that scale, or balance. I say it all the time, but it's totally true. I wish I could have nothing to lose, but it's not true, because I have everything to be lose.
Everything that makes me feel good somehow has a downside, like its illegal, or immoral, or it's just really really hard to do it and I have to work my ass off.
So I have to find that balance.
I seriously wonder sometimes how I am going to be as an adult.
I'll probably have to pay taxes.
If I think of it like that, it seems like the first step of being totally and utterly sucky.
0 love letters:
Post a Comment
comments •~•