Rabble

I haven't actually wrote about what happens in my life at all in this blog mostly...
So here goes.
I went to a Graduate Physics Seminar today at Caltech. Measuring the neutrinos and anti-neutrinos in MonteCarlo Universes with the MiniBooNE oscillator. Fun stuff.
I had to sit there for an hour and take notes while I pretended to understand hints of gibberish (well, what I considered gibberish).
Yesterday, I went to church and went icing (those of you who don't know what this is, chances are you weren't meant to know)
On Saturday, I went to K-town and ate 고기 at 별대포 and had a short session of NRB. Brian Park tried to make a retarded point similar to his argument that plastic surgery could be genetically inherited to create better looking people.
On Friday, I went icing at some sketchy-ass places. Senior scared the shit out of Tim and I (at that point, I thought I was gonna get mugged or what not...)
Whatever, pretty boring ass shit overall. I'm just waiting for second semester (less than a month left yay)

I'll end this with a little anecdote of my second grade crush. For fun...
In the second grade I used to like a girl (we will call her A for the sake of anonymity for now...) but I was really shy so I kept it a secret. My dad used to tease me about it and stuff but really, nobody knew. One day, for my ninth birthday, I invited everyone to my birthday party. As I was handing invitations out, I had my last one, which was for A. But then these retards came and we're like, "Oh we will give it to her," and I just said okay. But then A laughed upon getting the invitation and rejected and I just lost hope.
I then moved schools. There were not many girls there that I liked. Yeah... End of story. I mean, I didn't even hit puberty yet. When I moved into high school, there was some girl, B, but then shit was just retarded and we lacked social skills, so that really didn't work out. I don't really know what happened, or I just forgot. Confused incident that I don't want to recall.
Maybe in ninth grade or so, i liked a girl. We will call her C. But I was still unbelievably shy, still, with girls that I thought were cute. In bio, me and my other friend would talk about her, but it was all dreaming nonetheless. Similar to how we dreamt about how we would both go to Stanford. Pretty childish. I'm not gonna say too much, cuz that would give it away, and thats no fun. I was just really confused, or misled, one or the other. I thought I was going somewhere, and I thought I put myself out there, but the txt responses were freaking slow and annoying and I just gave up because she never really responded. I remember me and Joe would calculate facebook responses and stuff, and try to figure the whole thing out, but it was really useless. Funny story in retrospect, maybe I'll tell it later. Big sigh. Maybe I will grow up and just do something about it.
Yeah, so things never really got anywhere. It was like that for most of people that I heard rumors (who knows if they were even true) that liked me. Except one girl. She was loud, and i just remember in the sixth grade she was my seat partner in one class. And another one, but she said she wanted to be best friends and me being some innocent kid just thought best friends meant actually best friends. That faded away.

My story is just one of confusion and bad timing. I don't even know why I wrote this out, but I just wanted to work on the whole resolution thing about talking with cute girls. Girl C is still pretty damn cute tho.

And I also started rolling with the Lucid dreams. I think at one point, I'll have some trouble discerning between my dreams and my memories, which won't be too good. I have a dream almost every time I sleep (it increased dramatically in the past few months) and its just ridiculous.

And as side note, someone gave me a physical copy of the GD&TOP album. I found that kinda funny. Can TOP's rap get any worse? YG can throw one hell of a concert though.

0 love letters:

Post a Comment

comments •~•

Labels