tiger moms
Today I read an articles in Times about some bitch 'tiger mom.' They are the typical Chinese mothers that push there sons and daughters to the extreme, forcing them to excel in the classics and typically violin or piano. If test scores is what they want, test scores is what they'll get but they gotta kill a child's childhood for that shit.The article was arguing that America was laggin' compared to China in test scores and that these types of parents were good. They even argue that it is for love, and it develops essential skills. Of course, the mom regrets calling the kid 'garbage' or getting pissed for her daughter getting second place, but she says it's all out of love. If that's out of love, fuck love, cause I would rather not be loved.

oh yeah, did I mentions that MID YEAR REPORTS ARE SO STUPID
i can't believe im doing this shit alll over again..
fjasklfjsdklfjklfds
not happy.
im going sam.. stressed as a motherfucker
1 love letters:
i read a single par. and stopped
retard shit
Post a Comment
comments •~•