A Trip down Memory Lane:

Things I remember off the top of my head:

1. Failing my licence test. FUCK THAT. (recent)
2. My dream. There was a cute girl and we were friends, yay how happy (: (recent)
3. Going up to get an award that wasn't mine at an award ceremony in 2nd grade because my friends told me it was mine.. lol.. (2nd grade)
4. Burning a huge tree in Justin's Backyard so that the fire department had to come, I got killed by my dad. (6th grade?)
5. Attacking Patrick with a kendo stick and throwing him into a cactus because I thought he was spray painting my potato cannon, but it was actually not spray paint, but a clear liquid. Felt pretty bad after. (elementary)
6. Making smoke bombs with David and having it light in my house. Panic, panic, panic. (last year?)
7. Justin shot an arrow into my window and broke it.
8. Going snowboard, and trying to show off to older kids and faceplanting on a rail, chipping my front tooth.
9. Going on a walk at 3 am with Joe and seeing wierd-ass La Canada people just standing in front of their windows.
10. Getting lost in the streets of Japan at 12 am with Tim and Sean and just losing hope, and finding it again. Considered sleeping on the streets. (last summer)
11. When I brought my new digicam into the waters of Indonesia (it was in my swim trunk pockets), and totally feeling like shit. (6 years ago?)
12. When Shawn shot the potato cannon straight in the air and almost landing on us.
13. Trying to get up to Justin's room through the balcony, and breaking the roof.
14. Taking a rain shower in Philipines (4 years ago?)
15. Playing in the mud of Cambodia. (6 years ago?)
16. Taking the photobooth picture in Korea with the Cambodia team and looking like a girl. (6 years ago?)
17. Secretely being fed dog at Cambodia. (6 years ago?)
18. Walking in the Islands of Philipines, and Charles borrowed my belt and screwed it up. Playing with crabs. (6 years ago?)
19. When I kneed Justin in the ribs when he stole my spot on the swings so that he needed a wheelchair. (6th grade)
20. Epik High Concert with Tim and Joe. Best. Concert. Ever. Fatass behind us was obnoxiously rude tho. (10th grade?)
21. Going to the huge tunnel at Devil's Gate Dam with Kevin and David. (couple months ago)
22. Convincing everyone that I was Danny Na's cousin. (7th or so grade)
23. Freestyling after Spanish summer school with Ryan and Vickie.
24. Watching Fight Club for the first time and totally blown away.
25. When Rebecca came to my house and we were going to watch Fight Club and got totally tricked by the blu-ray. (last year)
26. Freestyling in English Class and Ryan dropped a dope line about Jasmine. (10th grade)
27. When I had to wear a freaking ring.(10th grade)
28. Playing in the play house outside my house with Andy Han, and shoving ourself into small corners to play games. (elementary school)
29. Listening to Christina talk about her life and sitting there listening, becoming really tired, but really interested at the same time.
30. Conversation in Korea with Christina about life in general at the Bread Shop.
31. Watching 칭구 with the homies.
32. Making the snowboard box with Kevin and constructing it. (couple years ago)
33. Making my potato cannon with my dad, and trying to make match rockets for about 5 hours and ultimately failing. (elementary school)
34. Lauren asked me how to spell farm. I thought she was a total dumbass. (elementary school)
35. Working on a Egyptian Gods project with Justin in sixth grade.
36. Tutoring with Joon and hearing a story about how Jasmine screwed with his contacts on his phone.
37. Being in the shark group with Justin, Brenna and (sorry forgot your name) in sixth grade and almost getting a perfect score but not because I drew badly.
38. Going to the really tiny house in India and listening to the people. (last year)
39. Those days after psych when I would brag to Jay about how I talked to Rebecca.
40. That dance... Greatest moment of my life ever. Maybe not, but it felt like that at the moment.
41. Having the conversation with Senior at the food place in Japan.
42. Grass boarding with Kevin and Justin and almost getting busted by the cops. (couple years ago. 3?)
43. Ice blocking with Justin&sisters and white people. (same)
44. Going to throw water balloon at random people on Halloween and me hitting a little girl and everyone else calling me a total douche. (last halloween)
45. T-Ping this one girls house three times in a row, only to find out that it was not her house.
46. Reunion with my old friend Patrick, Jasmine and Justin at the Christmas party and going to Jack-in-the-box and Descanso afterwards. (Last Christmas)
47. In sixth grade when girl gave me hug for a dare.
48. Memorizing 10 out of 10 by 2pm. hm. (last last summer)
49. Those days when I was in love with 이정현. She was so good. (long ago)
50. Talking in football practice with Jo and just playing around. (last couple years)
51. When I could actually bench and clean a decent amount. (two years ago)
52. When I went to Whistler with Tim to snowboard. Sooo big and so fun. (one year ago?)
53. Trying to cut a piece of tape, but then accidentally cutting my finger and having it bleed profusely. (4-5th grade?)
54. When I was rollerblading and fell really badlly and scraped my knees.
55. Accidentally drinking alcohol (in the form of some soysauce??) and getting kinda buzzed in the Philippines.. On a mission.. sigh.
56. Going to ceramics with Kevin a couple days ago.
57. Seeing my aunt totally wasted. (many years ago)
58. Accidentally drinking soju (long long time ago)
59. When Senior and Mary drank 막걸리 at the airport (last summer)
60. Helping Jacqueline with her essays free, while I wrote Tim's friend's essay for $75 (couple years ago0
61. Sleeping the tent with Shorai and just talking till really late in Japan. (last summer)
62. When Madoka gave me the D and I put it on my forehead kept it there for a long time. (last summer)
63. Going sign ravishing with the elite crew (Kevin, David, Ben, Joe, Me) and almost failing on our first one and losing hope.(couple months ago)
64. When there was a fire in La Canada and Jasmine was sending me emails about how she thought her house was going to burn down and I was just chillin', and accepting my fate that maybe my house will burn down. (last last summer)
65. The regret that I just should have made a move for that one girl. (last last summer)
66. Those long nights doing Bio vocab with David.
67. Praying with Justin Yoon in Cambodia.
68. Playing 'fire' with Yujin, Brian, and Charles, and finding that Jack of Diamonds.
69. Poker days. On night in particular when I lost 20 dollars to eddie. In quarters. IN QUARTERS.
70. Asking Tablo if he wanted to eat Crab. (10th grade)
71. Taking a pee in the school trash can. I don't remember the details, but I remember it was late and the bathrooms were locked.
72. When Jasmine announced to our English class we were going to make a restaurant together. (10th grade)
73. When Sean made my myspace and wrote on that one girl's wall, devastating me. (7 years ago?)
74. Convincing Andy Han that if he peed on a dollar, it would become radioactive.
75. Digging holes in my backyard. (8th grade?)
76. My airsoft birthday party with the trenches in my backyard. (8th grade?)
77. When Yujin and Ray introduced me to Deborah, saying that she could be my 'arm candy', trying to hook me up.
78. Playing omgpop. So fun haha.
79. Meeting Boa and feeling like a Boss when i cut the whole line because of hook ups and talking to her for the longest time, so others didn't have a chance.
80. Getting in a car crash on Martin Luther King day with my friend.
81. Thomas, my good friend in fourth grade, and how we would talk and go to each others houses and play.
82. When I used to go to Eddie's house almost every day after school.
83. When I used to go to Albert's house almost every day after school.
84. Killing bees in my front yard.
85. Sleep overs with Tim, Senior, and Sean.
86. The Cousin Reunion in Korea.
87. Burning a hole in the carpet of my old town house.
88. When I was depressed as a mofo after getting rejected from a girl.
89. When me, David, and Joe went to NRB and just went apeshit.
90. Just hustling my cousin's bf in pool, but then ultimately letting him win.
91. When Charles and I went to go shoot the potato cannon at the park near his house and got scared after seeing a cop.
92. Feeding the homeless @ Skid Row. Really good experience.
93. Killing Cactus with Kevin and getting discovered by a group of girls, and booking it, thus securing the covenant.
94. Being good friends with Artin, and Max in 7th grade.
95. The first time I listened to 낙화 and White.
96. Fireworks in Korea with Brian and Alex.
97. The iCare CD promotion concert. Stage rapping is so fun. IF YOU KNOW THE LYRICS ㅠ.ㅠ
98. Rapping the Warning song with Victor and Tim.
99. When I did archery at the range. Those days were fun.
100. Getting pulled out of Bruno. Twice.

These are only 100 things that I can think of from the top of my head. Its so interesting how numerous amount of people create these memories, some being extremely insignificant in the eyes of the other person. But people step in and out of each other's lives all the times, always affecting and being affected by each other. The people I mentioned may not even remember these memories, but to me, they were pretty significant (significant enough for me to remember at the least). The memories came mostly as a chain, each one pretty much tied to the ones around them. It was just interesting to remember funny little things.

I love seeing people happy

1 love letters:

kevin | March 27, 2011 at 5:47 PM

that made me smile :) really it did and trust me these people havent forgotten these memories either or at least for me. It is so interesting how these petty instances of silly acts or mundane interactions are woven together to fabricate the true threads of friendship that come to determine most of your life.

still smiling...memories of the past can do that

Post a Comment

comments •~•

Labels