그대만 있다면
Go! Go! Go out and do everything you want to do!It's a voice I hear everyday.
But most of the time, I ignore it.
Go out and have fun!
Go tell that girl that you like her!
Go punch that guy in the face!
But... No...
I'm scared.
Maybe not scared, maybe it's the parents, maybe its the personality.
But I just can't do anything I want to these days.
People see paint on my hands and they assume the worst and snitch on me.
My dad finds street signs in my closet and thinks I'm a criminal.
My mom thinks I'm insane because I threw an ax at my fridge in my garage.
I was about to throw it at the car because I was angry.
Is life short? 17 years seemed like it took a long time.
But like always, in retrospect, it went by fast, faster than I could ever take back.
And every opportunity slipped by unnoticed.
And there were even times when I noticed it too, but I didn't try to stop it.
I.. don't know...
Life just goes on, because time waits for no one.
too emotional? eh who reads this anyways.
if you do read this <3
5 love letters:
WTF???
YOU LIKE A GIRL DANIEL KO????
OMGPOP THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE
mystery mystery 몰라 몰라 아직 나는 몰라
기본 기본 사랑공식 사람들의 이별공식
NU 예삐오~
hehehe he dreams of her too
go go go
an axe? haha
that actually sounds pretty fun. if youre gonna throw it out let me take a go at it too
no lol its completely usable, i am just insane
Post a Comment
comments •~•