Resolutions

2011. What a funny lookin' year.
This is the year that I never get to see high school again. 12 years come to a close.
Apparently the world's gonna end in a year? Because the Mayans said so?
Thats redic. It's no wonder we're stuck in the old regime.
2010 was not too great of a year.
It was whatever, but I would go back and change many things if I could.
But hindsight means almost nothing, it's the future that counts.

Resolutions:
Take from the streets, give back to the streets. Lose the fear. Be fearless
Art and piano. Writing and rhymes. Read more. Just to expand the arts.
Be better at talking with cute girls. Strangely I have a real hard time with this.
Be able to forget. I'm not the type to forget, but some things don't need memories.
Be nicer to my bro and the fam.
Pray often and read the book.
Don't bag on the tools so much. Who knows, it's all perspective. Understanding.
On that note, build up my rapping rep with mixtape. JHa maybe I'll diss you. tool.
Improve the Korean. It's slowly building up.
Expand my circle of friends. Maybe it's a trust issue, or just a personality issue.
Think outside the box. This applies in many ways.
Be generous always. Oh, this one is so damn hard, it's ridiculous.

We will see how capable of a person I am...
Wish me luck! 2011, another year, another journey!

3 love letters:

Anonymous | January 4, 2011 at 6:27 PM

Be better at talking with cute girls LOL

Unknown | January 6, 2011 at 5:34 PM

we need to make some memories. highschools almost over. i want to tell my future kid some good stories

Anonymous | January 8, 2011 at 3:56 PM

yeah we should just throw feces at the principals car or something
im sure the kids will love that lols
what if your dad told you a story like that?


im joking

but we should do something fun.
only one more month!

and yes marayboo, its a bit hard

Post a Comment

comments •~•

Labels