x
I have no regret for anything I have ever done, nor will I have have any regret for anything that I will do, or even attempt to commit. For the necessity of my success, I find any path of emotion leading me stray from my path irrelevant. There is no definite, only the indefinite that whatever may come before me, consequence of my actions, or not, will be not causeless to my success or failure. There is no past, neither is there a future that I seek to fulfill myself. Only the present, the moment of thought that gathers the thoughts that belong to no time, carries me on. And in this moment, the only thoughts that I bear in mind is my constant for success.Nothing will stop me. Whatever will come before me, I will strike down. Adversity only heightens my thirst for success, and the only guidance I have is of me. I am willing to give up certain parts of me I find no longer necessary. In order to become great, one must break through the curtain of mediocrity. It is of mediocrity that attacks us, not adversity. I intend to do so, no matter what. Because in the span of humanity, whether it is during my lifetime, or after it, I will become great.
0 love letters:
Post a Comment
comments •~•