John the Baptist

Mr. Mohney called me out on being a rapper today.
HOW CAN I NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO JOHN THE BAPTIST IF I'M GOING TO BE A RAPPER?
NO!


Anyway...
As I look back upon myself for the past four years, I can tell the ways people around me changed. I can't see myself changing as much because I can only see through my eyes, but I know I changed. People matured, people grew up, I grew up, I learned and saw more clearly. My friends came and went, but some remained the same. I had only a small group of friends the entire time. My number of friends didn't go beyond 4 or 5 people. It still is pretty impossible for me to branch out to other people or go outside my comfort zone.

My friends are few, but they are real. I know they are real. I feel like we go beyond everyone else in some aspects, maybe understanding life to a different degree.

I learned that all people are human. It took me so long to understand this concept. Everybody is the same, yet so different. Cheesy, right? But everyone thinks about life. Everyone has thoughts, because everyone is human. Nobody is alone, even when we are by ourself. The utterly hyperbolic truth of life. All people are complex, even when they are completely shallow.

Yes, nothing I say makes sense. But at the same time it makes perfect sense. Will anybody get this??? LIFE IS A PARADOX. Forgive me, but this is the inevitable conclusion to most things in life, its that there is not easy solution. Because of the balance.

There are not enough words in the English language to explain what I am trying to say. So use your imagination.

4 love letters:

Tim | March 8, 2011 at 3:36 PM

whats john the baptist got to do with being a wrapper?

Anonymous | March 8, 2011 at 3:55 PM

Nothing. Which was why i was appalled

jjohn | March 9, 2011 at 5:29 PM

I'm not sure if this is exactly correct; but, I think Mohney said John the Baptist because he ended up getting his head cut off after continuing to spread God's existence and coming. John the Baptist continued to preach what he believed, until the Romans got terribly sick of him and killed him. Maybe Mohney wanted you to know John the Baptist because he wants you to stick with your beliefs and become a bad-ass rapper even though the world might hate you.....

and also... Mohney probably didn't know this, but i think your personality INFP is the same as John the Baptist, which is prodigiously insane.

Anonymous | March 9, 2011 at 9:47 PM

That's very intuitive!

Post a Comment

comments •~•

Labels