Understanding
아휴.Let me try and explain something that always fills my mind.
In everything there is a balance. Balance between good and evil, balance for justice, balance for all.
But sometimes, as I see it more and more in everything, it becomes a sort of mold for other things to fit.
How can life be quantized in such a inhuman manner? It is not natural.
Although this balance is empirically correct, objectively quantizing their worth and potential is not right.
It plagues my mind everyday. This is not an understatement.
In this perspective, there is no progress without sacrifice, and no true 'good'.
In someways, I can see everything at once, but because of this, the bad things are always apparent, even if they are meant to be hidden.
Understanding the constant state of paradox and balance the world is in is a heavy burden on one's mind.
I need to just let go of the control, to flow freer.
Do more things spontaneously. Act on impulse, and allow room for mistakes and shortcomings. Even in others.
Most of my stress arises when something doesn't happen my way, or if I don't do what I want to do. It may seems selfish, but it is the way I keep constant control of what I see as important.
So to relieve that stress, I just do things. Breathing feels much better that way.
It loosens the knot in my chest.
It's part of my new philosophy: I will never regret.
I may fly too high and plummet into the sea, but there is not middle ground for an artist. Wings were meant to give flight. Rain is meant to fall. Because pain is sweet.
Understand?
0 love letters:
Post a Comment
comments •~•