Dumb It Down
I felt like I was doing the world a justice by expressing my thoughts and perceptions about things around me, but obviously, some are blinded by their lack of understanding and perception, or simply ignorance. Forgive me for my insolence.So I'm going to dumb it down. I am going to dumb it down for the ignorant, self-loathing, simple and narrow minded people who are better than me. I am not degrading them in any way, just reinstating the bare foundations that dictate their simple existence. What I thought I was doing was putting my ideas on the forefront of creativity, feeding people knowledge on a silver platter of intellect, but obviously not. What I thought I was doing was a creative catharsis. Why hide it? I have no insecurities in terms of others seeing exactly what i think. Again, forgive me because I have not taken into account the majority that must rule the collective thoughts of the entire people.
For years now, I thought that the critics were demeaning my thoughts because they haven't met a person as genuine as me, who can grasp this understanding of how the world turns. I was dismayed, because what I couldn't grasp was the stubborn idiocracy of the people that surround me. If only I had considered that there were others not like me, others that had the capability, or at least wanted to have a taste of the cake.
I came to realize that many are in fact bound by their intellectual inferiority to "talk shit" in colloquial terms. I understand your lack of perception and it was foolish of me to think that others would understand, even when my words were cut down and bare to a stance of unbelievable simplicity. I thought society had a chance, and that I was giving it to them, but I was misled to believe that society can upright itself after generations of narrow minded pursuits.
What an arrogant figure I was. How blindly misled I was to believe that my writing would not be seen as a humble reflection of life, but a prideful misrepresentation of idealism. I find it right to be subjugated to the harsh judgement and criticisms of others. It is only right for me to adhere to the simplicity of the people.
I understand. I understand fully the ingenuine nature of character. Who am I to say things that go beyond the scope of others? I am not worthy of your words. The incongruence of life and the balanced idiosyncracies that can not be seen seems to propel the indulgence of ignorance of these people.
* * *
So there you have it, chief. For you motherfuckers that don't get the sarcasm that I love to spew, I'm sorry to say you are helpless to a point of a meaningless and dreary existence. I thank you for saving my intellectual creativity. This is my love song to you, and it goes like this. Honestly, I pity my creative subordinates. More of a sympathy, rather. But my compassion can only go so far. Yes, I am totally indulging in my arrogance. I haven't felt like this in a long time. I love it. And it's no wonder I lack a connection with most people. Not because I am better, but because their vision of the world can only go so far. I'm going to say it time and time again. Them being fools doesn't make my intelligence arrogance. I would say this dichotomy is more of a "lol bitch u serious?" than an outright "ugh fuck you". Now that would be too simple and direct, would it not?
3 love letters:
hmm an engaging post.
hahahaha funny
hahahahahahahaha, I remember this.
Post a Comment
comments •~•