upates
I haven't wrote in my blog in a while.I'm pretty content these days, and I only come to my blog when I have something I want to say.
I have an analogy.
When I write, I try to make the letters look nice sometimes, but when I find a word that I wrote really well, I'm like oh that looks nice, and then I realize that it's either spelled wrong or the wrong word.
From that, I learn that I have to see the forest, then the leaf.
Wait.. No. From that I learned that I should just have to take it easy, because my hand writing looks best when I just don't care, even if I'm more prone to mistakes.
I suppose the tree leaf thing fits in vaguely.
These days, I'm just listening to good music, talking with good people, and chillin' with great friends. My grades are still shat, but I'll worry about them later. My F went to a D and one C went to a B. I'm going to backwards with a girl named Sally. I didn't really know her before but now that I kinda know her, I think she's a cool person. And I ran out of gel. It's freaking annoying, so these days I just wear hats. And I have no jackets... I have like two, and its really cold and sometimes, I don't have anything to wear. I want new clothes. Preferably like east coast clothes... BUT what if I don't go to the East Coast?? College please... God please... Joe said it best, I may not deserve it, but I definitely belong there. And damn, Wolf Gang.. They got it.
One other thing. I really hate being NORMAL. It just pisses me off, and maybe sometimes I try to be different for wrong reasons but being normal sucks in my opinion. Something about it, its just so millipede. I hate being compared to people that are normal, and I just want to be different from everyone else.
Maybe that's where I find success?
I grew up in 2 parent, decently wealthy household, so what's pushing me forward?
I would hate to say that there is nothing, because I don't want to stop progressing.
It's already 1:30 wtf...
Sometimes I wonder how much I changed in the past five years. Probably a lot. Is that bad? I don't know. I freaking really hate it when I get a text and I'm on my bed almost sleeping and my phone is on my table and that shit rings three times, once every ten minutes, and I have to get up out of my warm bed to check the phone and its nothing important.
I didn't write everything I want to write.
It's already March 1st. I vaguely remember 9/11 but it doesn't feel that long ago. I am very lucky person because I have thing that many others don't. Many times I focus on what I don't have, and I'm unfulfilled, but I have so much.
I think music can almost define a person and who they are.
Who am I in terms of music? Let's see... I am a combination of ballads, hip-hop, mellow songs, and classical music. I love Chopin, Vivaldi and Satie. Chopin and Satie are on opposite spectrum in terms of technique but I like them both in different aspects. I love Philip Glass and OST's. The vengeance trilogy OST's are the best.
I have 524 instrumentals. A little less than half of my songs are Korean. I have the entire discography of Epik High and my most listened songs are all from Remapping the Human Soul. My most played song ever though, is White by Eternal Morning. And then Pieces, Loptimist, and Nas follow. At the moment I have 10380 songs. I have listened to all my songs. it adds up to about one month, 28 days, since yesterday was February. But really, number of songs is almost irrelevant. I love Tyler, The Creator, but his lyrics are so sick. Same with Eminem's. J, Winterplay, Rumblefish, and Loveholic are all so good.
I also think that movies can define a part of a person. I like psychological movies, cute movies, and violent movies. I hate cop movies or constant thrillers and horror movies. I despise horror movies because my imagination is too strong. I love psychological movies because my imagination is too strong. Fight Club, American Beauty, Usual Suspects, Sympathy for Lady Vengeance, Eraser in my Head are few of my favorite movies. I have only cried when I watched one movie: Eraser in my Head. I only watch that movie by myself because I actually cry. I have never cried for any other movie, but that movie just kills me. I practically memorized Pulp Fiction and Fight club. I have a Scarface Poster behind me, and a Pulp Fiction Poster in front of me.
My room is also a big part of who I am. I have a big monitor and five speakers with a bass on the floor. I have a microphone to the right of me and an iPad. There are some gloves, and a camera. Crows Zero Man to my forward left, my pottery all around and MY FAVORITE ROCK to the my forward right. I have a little OBEY stigma thing and my Hold international kid's picture. Many many pens and pencils. In a secret place, I have all my things that I treasure. And my cash stash. I used to have my midi piano but I put it on the floor, next to my cutting thing. A guitar next to my bed. A music theory book.
I don't give a fuck about people that I don't care about. I'll care for a short while, and then forget. No regrets is my motto. I wonder how my future will be like, I think about it a lot. Most of the time, I don't want to grow up. I want to be a kid forever, and just play the rest of my days. I want to be with my friend and cousins and just play.
My favorite food is green tea. So is my favorite drink. I love tea. I have this Green tea from Korea from Jeju, and its the greatest. It's made from a special part of the green tea leaf and it feels much smoother than Japanese Tea. Japanese tea is good too, but its not smooth. I also like buckwheat tea, I drink it sometimes, and it doesn't have and caffeine. Canadian Maple tea is also good, but it smells really strange. My favorite used to be this Green Tea with pineapple, but it was too strong and I drank almost all of it. I have this really rare tea from India, but really, its not that good. Flower Teas from China are good, but I only use them from special occasions. It has lots of Caffeine as well.
I haven't wrote lyrics in a while, because I don't feel it. Usually I spend a majority of my time writing lyrics, but when I record, I lose confidence because it just doesn't sound good. My beat making progressed, and I think I can get much better.
I always want to do something fun, and I hate it when I'm not doing anything. I like being alone, so I can think, but being with friends is better. I absolutely hate it when I am with someone I don't like.
Still not done, coming back later.
1 love letters:
님 굿 ㅡㅡ
Post a Comment
comments •~•