dark

Thoughts are slipping away. I say the world rotates on its axis to show men that no matter what justice they stand upon, it will always be slanted. I have a cellar door, but I have no cellar. Where is the destiny then?
The soft sound of the piano urges me to keep writing. Minor notes. Do I write minor notes? I hope not.

Things are convoluted these days. My head spins and I am tired. The distant steps of trepidation lie at every corner. I fall deeper into a well of lost longing and forgotten passion.
Melodramatic hyperboles and constant emotions keep the track of my daylight under control.

Soon the sky falls out. Sleep falls over me like a silent creature, inbred into captivity by timeless nights of restless apathy. I wrote that wrong, I know I did. No use now.

Need I justify my actions or thoughts? As if I feel every need to fill the gash of longing carved into my conscience by the bitter judgement of other people. But my relentless and constant strive for their appraisal does not halt. And once again, I come to a full circle to this unsatisfied wonder.

The darkness calls for me. I indulge in the darkness. I find peace when I come closest to myself, isolated from the simple pleasures of utterly simple people. I despise the simple culture and simple simple simple of simples. I smile an empty smile.

I live downstairs alone now. Every night, I feast on my imagination, waiting for some vast train of emotion to hit me, so that I can trip into a lost sensation of inappeasable beauty. Every span of time by myself opens the door to creation. I wait for it to take over. I welcome it as a fine visitor. But it does not come yet. However, even for that I am thankful.

I always wondered why the future alway held dark blue colors and sparkles, mixed with deep synthesizers and arpeggios. Quite a unique approach to fit our perceptual sense of our future into the block hold of our feeble imaginations.

Each breath is a near rush. I despise everyone. They make me sick. Everyone is an overstatement. Let me suggest the word: majority. I am a minor.

Story not formulating. Must come back later. Nobody seems to give a damn about these thoughts, or me for that matter. Interesting.


0 love letters:

Post a Comment

comments •~•

Labels