pwe

sooo.... What exactly is the point of me taking classes?
I cleared most of my GE's, and I can't take more than one english pre-rec at a time.
I donno.

Does this lead to a more important question?
Perhaps...
Perhaps not.

Perhaps yes.

Why am I going to school?

Perhaps not.

Irrelevant, no comment.

Well since we are talking about the irrelevant, I might as well go on a tangent about something irrelevant.

But you know what? I don't like the rules, so fuck the rules, yeah! I'm going to talk about something kind of irrelevant, but not totally irrelevant (just because I like to stay in that little shade of gray between follow the rules and breaking them so that when I'm caught I hope I can be on the side that is following and not knowing the rules). Thanksgiving! Since it's coming up, it's relevant, but it's not totally irrelevant. Wait, did I get that backwards? It's not that relevant to what I wrote above, well I guess it is, because I'm talking about school and we have a small Thanksgiving break and stuff. Am I getting distracted?

Perhaps...
Perhaps not?
Perhaps, more likely.
Yes perhaps.

I'm thankful for the people around me. I'm thankful for you, you, you, you, you, you, you and you! Maybe not you, I don't care about you. Neither you or you... Sorry, but yeah. I'm thankful for you though. And you too!. And I can't forget about you and you. And youuuu I love you. I'm thankful for you. You are cool and stuff and redundant blahblahblah. And you too I guess, and you and you and you you you. Yeah I'm thankful for you too. But mostly the you, you , you, you, you, you, you and you; and the you, you, you, and the you (of course), and the YOU hehe yes you, silly u, lovely u, no youtube just you. I save you for last for dramatic effect isn't that funny? But really, all you guys, so thankful.

I could be dirt poor and not have this mac, but you guys make things better.
Relationships with people are so important. You are your company. I'm so glad I've surrounded myself (in an emotional way) with people that I care about. I have a really solid group of friends. Smart, capable  and most importantly LOYAL. Sincere in the group. Thanks. People are so important.


People to talk to, people to talk about music to, people to vent you deepest frustrations, people to just talk to and just enjoy the company of. People to not talk and just chill without being awkward. People to play pool with when bored and be super comfortable with. People to keep you accountable. People that you want to protect at all costs. People, people, people. The rest can burn up in flames, oh how I wish it so, but no. Thanks guys. You guys know the thanks. We all know. All the connections I have, I am thankful. Gawd so lame halp me.



0 love letters:

Post a Comment

comments •~•

Labels