READ THIS
I keep trying to write things, but I just end up sounding like a broken record player from thoughts I had before. Maybe it’s because I want other people to understand the meaning behind everything that I think that I keep repeating myself. It doesn’t really work.One of the main reasons is because skulls are thick and can only be penetrated from the inside out. It’s too difficult to poke a hole through the outside. It’s like an egg, a chick can only come from the inside out. Cracking an egg could not be done by the chick from the outside in, unless with an extremely hard force that just devastates the premature chick. So me keep saying these pearls of thoughts is really no use for the most part. I’m throwing pearls to pigs, who just devour them without much use to them, or to me. Things can rarely be learned the easy way (me telling you); they are almost always learned the hard way (someone damaging you). Even a little bit of hardheadedness really allows learning only by experiences. They say the truly smart learn from the bad experiences of other people, but the almost impossible nature of doing that kinda makes it a throwaway sentence.
* * *
Couple things I would like to load into a bullet and lodge inside the skull of a person, if I could. Things I want to teach people
Um, don’t be emotional. This is impossible, but be at least detached from stressful situations as possible. Know why? Being emotional leads to being stupid. A fuckin idiot. That’s where mistakes that could’ve been avoided arise. This is another way to say don’t be stupid when you have all the chance to avoid it. When things start going bad, try talking to a friend and get an outside glimpse. Do not be a dunce and go in states of self loathing. And when you do this: LISTEN to the other person, and maybe accept the fact maybe your vision is actually twisted by the emotion stress you are under.
On the same plane as not being emotional: do not fear. What is there to fear? The worst things to happen to people besides death is bad experience. Bad experience is something to learn from. Only the foolish brood upon bad experiences and let those hurt future aspirations and experiences. Those who do that will inevitable fail at the experience altogether. Experience is a good teacher, but bad experience does a hell of a lot better job at it. Don’t think too much, don’t be afraid, and stop fucking loathing and brooding like a lil bitch. It low key pisses me off when people act like lil bitches and can’t burn their bridges and just cry on the inside and rot. Just do whatever’s next. Don’t think too much, seriously, just move on and get on with your life. Shit happens.
Time wasted is time wasted. And there is nothing worse than wasted time. Talent without a work ethic is absolutely useless, and almost all of one’s time must be devoted to what he wishes to succeed in, in thinking, in doing, or in mediating. Every minute lost to something else is so invaluable and can never be found again. Go get drunk and smoke weed, really good things will come out of it. When’s the last time ANYTHING good came out of an experience like that? I honestly can’t remember. I can remember throwing up, laughing, a couple useless kisses (and the bitch forgetting it in the morning), and some other stuff, but nothing really good. Wouldn’t it be the same for you? But note self: Why oh God why do I like to drink? I suppose I fail in that aspect too. Oh goodness, but I just can’t wait to see some people ruin their lives because of this fact. All the time they wasted may hit them like a snowstorm when they are thirty five and broke, and I can’t wait because it’s so true. But in all seriousness, I wish I could tattoo this principle onto my soul: Do not waste time, do not be human, be immortal.
If you are insecure, then you will inevitably fail in life. I don’t know how else to say this. And also, if you are a cold hearted bitch, don’t expect to get any love. Die alone and angry. So many people have this twisted conception of what love is, and I don’t really know myself, but I know this much: it’s a selfless endeavor. Sorry, this is turning into a rant and I’m putting to much stupid shit in.
Be sincere. I don’t know how to stress the importance of this one. It’s almost so much harder than said, but it still must be said. Sincerity is arguably the most important trait in a human being in my opinion. Most conflict arises from deep insincerity from within. If one is insincere, progress is made in the wrong direction, and what’s the point of that? ANSWER: there is no point. Be as natural as possible, and really be unafraid to be who you are. The moment you turn to look at the gazes of other people, you look away from what you can really achieve. Know what the public sees and be aware of that fact, but do not be affect by it.
Choose your friends wisely. You are the company that you keep. If you hang out with dumbasses, whores, and delinquents, don’t be surprised when you become of the same blood as them. You can kind of tell what kind of person you are by looking at your friends. For the stupidass that thinks that they’re smart? There’s a reason why you are a stupidass, stupidass. For the bitch that thinks they the shit? Take a look at your friends and get a reality check. After you find good friends, keep your friends close and everyone else emotionally far away. Cut out the things in your life that you don’t need! Empty friends and acquaintances? Do not become emotionally attached, just simply let them exist because all emotional attachments have the possibility of bringing you down and just being weight. A good example is when somebody doesn’t talk to you for six months and the first conversation they strike up with you is if you have any information on the class you took last spring. “Oh, um, it was okay I guess. Also just know that I don’t give a fuck about your existence, thank you very much.” Don’t be so quick to trust others as well. Trust and respect should be earned, not readily given. The consequences are dire with these actions.
Actions talk. Talk is cheap. Don’t do silly things. Image is so important, and it’s so easy to fuck it up. Who wants to be the stupid slut or the pothead jock? Nobody, well I hope so. But image is created by all the conscious decisions we make on a daily basis. Fuck, smoke, and bitch all you want, but it’s the shitty image that tags along to your actions. It goes the other way too. Good actions talk a lot as well, and image gets carried along with it. Look away for a second and ask yourself: how often do I smoke weed? How often do I drink? How often do I fuck people I don’t know? How often do I cry? How often do I make enemies? If the answer to any of those is kinda high, there’s a good chance you are a pothead, wino, slut, bitch, or an asshole. Image can change, although people really can’t without something like a brick hitting their face.
That’s all I can think of right now.
Besides all the bitchin, it pretty much sums up my blog.

On the same plane as not being emotional: do not fear. What is there to fear? The worst things to happen to people besides death is bad experience. Bad experience is something to learn from. Only the foolish brood upon bad experiences and let those hurt future aspirations and experiences. Those who do that will inevitable fail at the experience altogether. Experience is a good teacher, but bad experience does a hell of a lot better job at it. Don’t think too much, don’t be afraid, and stop fucking loathing and brooding like a lil bitch. It low key pisses me off when people act like lil bitches and can’t burn their bridges and just cry on the inside and rot. Just do whatever’s next. Don’t think too much, seriously, just move on and get on with your life. Shit happens.
Time wasted is time wasted. And there is nothing worse than wasted time. Talent without a work ethic is absolutely useless, and almost all of one’s time must be devoted to what he wishes to succeed in, in thinking, in doing, or in mediating. Every minute lost to something else is so invaluable and can never be found again. Go get drunk and smoke weed, really good things will come out of it. When’s the last time ANYTHING good came out of an experience like that? I honestly can’t remember. I can remember throwing up, laughing, a couple useless kisses (and the bitch forgetting it in the morning), and some other stuff, but nothing really good. Wouldn’t it be the same for you? But note self: Why oh God why do I like to drink? I suppose I fail in that aspect too. Oh goodness, but I just can’t wait to see some people ruin their lives because of this fact. All the time they wasted may hit them like a snowstorm when they are thirty five and broke, and I can’t wait because it’s so true. But in all seriousness, I wish I could tattoo this principle onto my soul: Do not waste time, do not be human, be immortal.
If you are insecure, then you will inevitably fail in life. I don’t know how else to say this. And also, if you are a cold hearted bitch, don’t expect to get any love. Die alone and angry. So many people have this twisted conception of what love is, and I don’t really know myself, but I know this much: it’s a selfless endeavor. Sorry, this is turning into a rant and I’m putting to much stupid shit in.
Be sincere. I don’t know how to stress the importance of this one. It’s almost so much harder than said, but it still must be said. Sincerity is arguably the most important trait in a human being in my opinion. Most conflict arises from deep insincerity from within. If one is insincere, progress is made in the wrong direction, and what’s the point of that? ANSWER: there is no point. Be as natural as possible, and really be unafraid to be who you are. The moment you turn to look at the gazes of other people, you look away from what you can really achieve. Know what the public sees and be aware of that fact, but do not be affect by it.
Choose your friends wisely. You are the company that you keep. If you hang out with dumbasses, whores, and delinquents, don’t be surprised when you become of the same blood as them. You can kind of tell what kind of person you are by looking at your friends. For the stupidass that thinks that they’re smart? There’s a reason why you are a stupidass, stupidass. For the bitch that thinks they the shit? Take a look at your friends and get a reality check. After you find good friends, keep your friends close and everyone else emotionally far away. Cut out the things in your life that you don’t need! Empty friends and acquaintances? Do not become emotionally attached, just simply let them exist because all emotional attachments have the possibility of bringing you down and just being weight. A good example is when somebody doesn’t talk to you for six months and the first conversation they strike up with you is if you have any information on the class you took last spring. “Oh, um, it was okay I guess. Also just know that I don’t give a fuck about your existence, thank you very much.” Don’t be so quick to trust others as well. Trust and respect should be earned, not readily given. The consequences are dire with these actions.
Actions talk. Talk is cheap. Don’t do silly things. Image is so important, and it’s so easy to fuck it up. Who wants to be the stupid slut or the pothead jock? Nobody, well I hope so. But image is created by all the conscious decisions we make on a daily basis. Fuck, smoke, and bitch all you want, but it’s the shitty image that tags along to your actions. It goes the other way too. Good actions talk a lot as well, and image gets carried along with it. Look away for a second and ask yourself: how often do I smoke weed? How often do I drink? How often do I fuck people I don’t know? How often do I cry? How often do I make enemies? If the answer to any of those is kinda high, there’s a good chance you are a pothead, wino, slut, bitch, or an asshole. Image can change, although people really can’t without something like a brick hitting their face.
That’s all I can think of right now.
Besides all the bitchin, it pretty much sums up my blog.

0 love letters:
Post a Comment
comments •~•