poem.
the droplets of sweetness are tainted by
hate. Yes, it is just as much I, as much as
you, who dribbles and daps in this sweetness
as much as the wrath. Hopeless we are,
but valiant in pursue. I am not Hemingway,
maybe am I Dickinson. More Cummings,
but I can still relate these emotions and maybe
call them pretty. Yet, life is not poetry, and
neither do I live it like so. I would like to
take in every moment and be like soft flesh,
and despite what poetry says, not drown
myself in gin when time is grim and wrath
is clawed. And the moments come and go,
unlike knives, the sharper they are, the sharper the
pain. What is pleasure without pain? Smudged
pain is smudged pleasure. Quietly, I am pensive
Quietly, I am hateful. The wrath feeds on the
joy. The joy cowers in fear. But the fear is not there.
Because I am valiant. Arson, maybe. Yet fear? I know
of no such thing. The unwilling, the foolish,
and the cowering fear. Be valiant and revel
in the uncertainty.
0 love letters:
Post a Comment
comments •~•