scissors

I used to be afraid of dreams, or if I could even call them dreams, that put me in a state of paralysis. But during those times, I realized the more I struggled, the longer it would go. If I just ignore the fact that I can't move and close my eyes, I would usually forget about the entire experience by morning. If I tried to stop it sometimes I would move in strange positions that would not really occur, or see strange objects, and usually panic sets in.

It's much easier to accept the things that are than to fight them. But sometimes the fear excites me, and I peer closely into the dark, just to see what fearful games my mind would play on me.

And yes, I would be afraid. Deathly afraid of the dark. But the more I think about it, I'm always in the dark, regardless if I could see my hands in front of me.

Read into it. It's a beautiful metaphor, as beautiful as they come.

2 love letters:

Anonymous | January 6, 2012 at 6:20 AM

eery...but good :)
where do you get your images?

Anonymous | January 6, 2012 at 5:12 PM

i get some of them from pictures my friends send me, or from google randomly, or a tumblr that has many images. I think it was called "david is going to die" or urjahos or something like that.

Post a Comment

comments •~•

Labels