Current State of Mind pt. 2
Okay, I'll take this time to question myself now.What am I doing right now? With life? What do I plan to do in the future?
Am I improving? Am I sincere?
What are my motives? What do I really want? Am I happy?
Do I have the motivation and aspiration to do what I want to do?
Am I a good person? Do I want to be a good person?
Do I care about good people? Or do I just care what they look like?
How much do I care how I look like?
Am I shallow, or deep? Am I intelligent?
Do people even like me? Do I like people?
How often do people judge me? How often do I judge people?
Am I an asshole?
And then I'm like, fuck it, I'll answer these later.

0 love letters:
Post a Comment
comments •~•