Dreams
I had a fucked up dream last night. I usually don't curse just for the hell of it, so know this: it was fucked up. It was basically a sick twisted story of betrayal, misunderstanding, and some other gruesome sickening things. In my dream, I was thinking to myself of how I should stop messing with lucid dreaming and other dream relating things, because I did know the mind could become this messed up. Fear, the most depressing sadness, regret, and all other possible bad emotions in one mesh. I am actually ashamed I could even think of such things.. and I dreamed of many many other messed up things.Will I write the actual dream here? Uh, no, definitely not. I'll sell the plot to some sick minded director and people will love it because they don't know what the pain feels like.

0 love letters:
Post a Comment
comments •~•