decrepit

Sometimes, we become nothing but passive responses to an overly agressive ego.

Not that I actually know what that means, I just feel like it sounds nice to link two different elements with some resemblance. Great writers do it all the time. Whether it's actually true or not, it makes me feel artistic.

A lot of things I do are a weak compensation for the things that I can't do. I've realized that. I hate the things that I can't do with a passion, and so I compensate by trying to become better at the things I can already do. I suppose that's why my skills are so limited. And why so little things make me feel complete or happy.

One thing I struggle with is the idea of perfection. I always seem to strive for something that can't even be obtained. And then I compensate.

I had another fucked up dream last night... These dreams are killing me. I just know exactly what I am doing wrong, and now I have to fix it.

0 love letters:

Post a Comment

comments •~•

Labels