Random thoughts

Hi!
I feel pretty happy these days, even though I'm doing anything.
School is a joke now, I mean we do almost nothing in the classes.
But one problem is that I don't want to do anything...
I just push it to tomorrow, which gets pushed to the next day, so I end up doing nothing.
Most of the time, I have been writing lyrics for my mixtape and other projects.
I want to perform.

I still can't find a piano/music person teacher... I want to learn.
I bought a book on music theory a while back, but I never got around to reading it.
It's difficult to understand.
I still haven't finished Beautiful & Damned or any other short stories.
I stopped reading Decoded because the language got repetitive and unsophisticated. It was really interesting in the beginning, but then after a while, not really.

I have started reading Tower of God, which is really good. But that is a manga.
It's been such a really long time since I read a manga, but they are so good!
This one is not really a manga because its korean and the formatting is different.
I want to do something fun~

And also when I listen to people like Lupe, Tablo, or Eminem, I feel so inferior and sad...
Sad in a good way, like its just beautiful.
I guess that sounds funny when you apply it to lyrics, but I admire them so much.
I admire Fitzgerald and Joyce for writing too.

I'm pretty sure I will end up writing or performing in the future (as of now).
What else would I do? Am I worrying too much about the future? Probably..
I talk about it too much, so I should stop.

My dad is in North Korea for serving. North Korea has so many people starving because of lack of food and stuff. I hope he comes back safely.

"Hello fortune and fame, are you the source of this pain?
and you forcing this pain? It's just the course of the game.
I got no choice but to follow it, and I've fallen in, and that all it is.
Cause I wanna be prominent, and I acknowledge it, I'm living in shallow wits.
Better listen close to me, cause most of these cats
ain't half of what they supposed to be, too many folks to please [...]"

0 love letters:

Post a Comment

comments •~•

Labels