God

Yeah, I believe in a God that I can't see. I believe in a heaven beyond this world.
Life would be so simple believing that you weren't there.
But I could never ignore you.
Nothing is every that simple. There is a perfect balance in the world between pain and pleasure. There is no pain without pleasure, no pleasure with pain.
They are intrinsically combined. Like sex, drugs, adrenaline, love, happiness, power, wealth, every single one comes with its balancing counterpart.
And life comes with its counterpart, in heaven. Life is a harmony.
The melody of the earth.
I ask that for the malice that I speak, I can compromise by speaking the truth.
Is it for this I sacrifice my breath?
There is no halfway point or mediocrity in what I see. 비스듬히 못 걸쳐...



As every day goes by, I feel more and more distant from myself.
Everything comes into conflict.



Apart from that, when I rap the number one thing I consider is the message.

0 love letters:

Post a Comment

comments •~•

Labels