Bird&Mask
I made a bird in ceramics. I will post up a picture.here it is!
and I also made a mask too, I will post up a picture as well.
voilà!
Mr. Lee said that the bird looked like an angry bird. It was like a ten minute job and the glaze was absolutely horrible, but Mr. Lee liked it. The mask took like 2-3 days and I just went by deadlines so I couldn't make it what I wanted it to be, but I liked the glaze on it. Mr. Lee scolded me because I made an absolutely horrible report.
"Okay so cut the shit, what exactly did you do?"
Well, I made the mask in the likeness of blahblah [insert bullshit here]"
"K.. don't bother turning the report in."
o.o! kore?
It was fine tho, I got a 97 in the class.
I also made a whistle, but I had to make it really fast, so it was nonfunctional, so I broke it.
and not sure why, but I watched this like 15 times...
Am I retarded? I think its pretty cool. catchy, no?
There was a huge trend following videos like this. Japanese are so inventively strange!
err... i ronno >.<
On another note, I might perform at a club! It's called Ktown connect. Don't exactly know all the details and such, but [edit: I have to take this out]
And senioritis (did i spell that right? what a horrible name..) is starting to settle in. I'm really not feeling like doing anything. ANYTHING. Anyone else feel the same way? The tragedy of school... No learning: as soon as the grades don't matter, the effort declines.
0 love letters:
Post a Comment
comments •~•