Music these days..

I hear nothing in music no more.
Hearing the same five songs on the radio.
Nothing is original, it’s all been done before, so,
Let me articulate the purpose of art:
Many of artist have tried and failed,
Inside where the truth resides.
I’ve had enough of this,
Must this be the way injustices
perpetuates the death of hip-hop?
It’s not the audience that victimized, they’re the culprits;
Money’s taken over cuz art’s gone corporate
Or is it, rapper are nothing but ornaments?
A chorus is all we need, and the irony,
Is that we all agree, honestly we buy CD’s of the talentless,
And blindly see through analysis.
I am the voice of the voiceless age, some rappers,
devoid of any purpose, they spit a verse and say
empty rhymes to curse the day, and worse, clichés
and hurts to say but...

0 love letters:

Post a Comment

comments •~•

Labels