Testimony.

My life. My life is the epitome of the lack of life in certain perspectives, and yet is abundant of God’s grace and blessing; I have no regrets on who I am today. I find my past relevant only to the point that it was important in shaping who I am today, an identity I can easily relate to. As I progressed through my stages in life, the fundamentals basis’s of who I am changed; my identity was altered. Who I was then, I don’t remember what I was thinking and how I viewed Jesus. I can often times relate to that being as a different person, a separate entity of myself. Whether or not that person would have gone to hell is also not to my discernment. I can only thank God that I have lived to the present, a time that I can say without a doubt I believe in the divinity of Jesus Christ and his sacrifice.

Sometimes, I look upon my life and see a tragedy. I know what the bible says, I know God, and yet my life still continues to be a stagnant path that bears similarities to nonbelievers. One would think, that as Christian, seeing the true light of reason, to see the world and society as a whole and to have a glimpse of that view from the eyes of God, that I would live undying for his purpose, never to be faltered, never to be brought down by the temptations of the world.
And yet, I tie myself around the obligations of what society wants me to be, and what I myself want myself to become. In the light that a true eternity of heaven and hell, how can I even bear to see myself bask in the shortsighted goals of my future? How can I not make that small sacrifice and contribution to an actual cause and goal for the heavenly kingdom? What are pleasures I see in the face of eternal glory? All pursuits fall short of God’s purpose for us. Maybe people were just bound away from that path by the basic path of free choice.
Humans were bound by destiny to rise and fall under the tide of emotion and heart, thought and logic. That is our perfect flaw of freedom of will.

I live my life under the face of God. All juxtapositions in my life are in the constant sight of God. But what is it we truly seek as people?

It is undeniable that our doubts will not cease to exist, but it is undeniable to acknowledge that we were not meant to know everything. Our shortsighted logic will never be able to challenge the concept of faith. The limelight of humanity focuses on the most arbitrary aspects of life, because it based upon a system in which individual success is measured in the terms of the bystander. People are inevitably bound to follow a destiny furnished by the public, to meet the standards of success they follow a path of conformity, to struggle and die for a fate handed out to them by a never fading, envious dream.

Why are people bound to follow the path that isn't based upon their own jurisdiction of what life should constitute? Because of an existence of a God, my destiny bound by an eternal tie to God’s grace. I think that people fail to realize the impact of a God on a person’s life. Yet the concept of heaven and hell lies under many like deep waters under a calm façade of peace. We are not outliers of society, and yet we don’t fall into the norm. We lie above society. Because we lie with God.
There is a much greater purpose within God. We do not live meaningless lives, because we live for a greater purpose. The scope at which God exists is outside our vision, and beyond our comprehension, but the fact that we live for an undying truth that guarantees something better than a quick-fix society is reassuring.

It was once said that World War II was won because of the two percent minority of Americans who were willing to change against society. Christians, apparently constitute sixty percent of the world’s population, yet it seems as if we are slowly being categorized into the conservative foundations of society. I shall strive to live on because I have a savior who knows my life, knows my destiny, and know my walk of life. The reassurance of a beauty that exists outside the realms of my conscience being gives me true purpose beyond my means. As cliché as it is, we are the spark of change in the rising generation.

Our own creation, thoughts, and juxtaposition of the world lie in stark contrast to the way God and the bible sees the world. Its juxtaposition of world is placed upon the highest standards, the gold of beauty, the silver of breath, and the jewels of life. Yet we live and say we are dead, die and say we are living. The anorexia of society shuts us off from celebration of true love. We covet everything that destroys us and forget all that truly matters in life. Absolution is less lest left to live.

It seems as if the standards of the world let many see the truths that society accepts, and because society spits so many lies, many don't know what truth is, and in the end, their skepticism leads us to our own demise. We brush away the light of reason and life, and the curious cat never got to see what’s in the box.
I believe that we can change that fate. We can bring souls to harvest for the kingdom of God, to allow people to be able to cherish their lives and live eternally in heaven. With initiative and true sight of God, we can become greater than we ever imagined an instrument for the heavenly throne. In a larger perspective, we are we truly living for? If not for God then what? If not for God then why? Can anyone truly answer that question under the judgment of God.

We can always hide under a masquerade of intelligence, but we will never hide from death. Memento Mori. Let us always remember our impending earthly death, and seek to live the best of our lives.

How shall we live? To strive and struggle constantly for an idealized life, or to lose sight of that perfection and let the current of fate sweep you off your feet let God guide to a path of everlasting glory.

To live for the moment and to strive for the sake of God, or to live life for future ambitions and the sake of greater life, while gambling away the present and the ephemeral joys that lie with the rose on the mellow nostalgic street corners.
To work to build the most durable foundation, to build the hollow structure of sophistication and strife, or to be the artist and compose the landscape of pastel on the canvas you stand on and let the world slowly fade into your eyes, to let it blend into the iris of your imagination. To fly with God and his purpose.

We all have a purpose on this Earth, and let us live to fulfill it. For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Amen.

2 love letters:

Guichanism | June 27, 2010 at 9:14 AM

Hmm. It was kinda hard to read cuz of all that fancy words lol.
Ur gifted writer..
anyways...
I was having that kind of mentality also.
The purpose of life.
Living for God.
It's hard, because we always flow with the society.
And that's why I think God told us to be holy.
To be set aside from the world.
Yea. I really like your point.
I realized that i'm a terrible sinner again.

Unknown | June 30, 2010 at 10:10 PM

amen (:

Post a Comment

comments •~•

Labels