personality

Does personality make a person who they are?
But personality changes.
What makes a person who they are is your own thoughts and ideas about that person, not who that person considers themselves to be.
you can't blame your personality for what you do and who you are.
personality is not an excuse, just a factor, but not big enough of a factor to determine who you are or cover up your actions.
especially if its not consistent with other things... not sure what that is...
It's frustrating when people blame what they do/don't do on their personalities. Any refutation is unreasonable too.
I actually try really hard to change.


random sidenotes:
those who study and continue to do so are tools of society
some people are unknowingly society's prostitutes, which also make them tools
I dislike tools (actual tools, not just when we call fools tools)
I think i overuse the word society, and blame so much on it. But what else is there to blame or change?
if you lived in shit your whole life, would you smell it? that's society.
moodswings are starting to level out.
there are some people that understand how i feel when I'm down.
intense flow of thought at nighttime.
so distressing thinking about my verse. I wrote freaking two more verses but the shit just doesnt work.
i hate school, but its almost over now.
recovery... damn.

3 love letters:

Tim | June 10, 2010 at 10:24 AM

This made me laugh

"some people are unknowingly society's prostitutes, which also make them tools"

ben | June 10, 2010 at 9:36 PM

"I think i overuse the word society, and blame so much on it. But what else is there to blame or change?"

I think the problem with this is that you're only using the word "society", which is so broad that it doesn't really make a point. There are so many aspects of society that you can specify. Examples: the government, school, messed up systems, human nature, how money drives the world, ignorance, etc.

Anonymous | June 10, 2010 at 11:52 PM

hmm
i guess then instead of society
its the organizational thoughts of the human being on conformity and subjective perception of success in life. the subjective desire that becomes the same in everyone, which is just so wrong objectively and logically.
human nature? but humans arent meant to be like that i think
too many people fall into the category
i think society just fits the definition because everything is messed up ㅋ.ㅋ

Post a Comment

comments •~•

Labels