it's what i dream for: the glory
Written yesterday:
Excluding yesterday, It's been a pretty shitty past couple of days to be honest. I don't know what I would have done without my FEW good friends and my girlfriend. I don't know what it was, but during Palm Springs, I came across some hard hitting self-realizations. I do not want to think about these forthcoming obstacles, neither do I really want to deal with them. But problems like the ones I have only unfold and drastically get worse with time. The more I think about myself and my life, the more I lose hope and start to wish for different things. It's deafening, to say the least.
I also begin to why I'm so deceptive a person as I think of myself to be. I think too much. My premeditated actions and doings do not allow me the spontaneity personality requires to be genuine. Everything I do is premeditated.

0 love letters:
Post a Comment
comments •~•