How many friends do I have? I'm curious.
Is it just me? or does the number seem to keep dwindling down to a smaller and smaller number?
But that's not what really bothers me.
You, see the thing that bothers me, ironically, is that I don't feel like I care enough.
Does that make sense?
I feel like recently, I developed this two-faced, anxious, indifferent smile, and it's become something of a habit.
I just smile through it all. Because maybe more than being vulnerable, I would rather not care. I guess I learned something of self preservation.
Honestly, I don't know. I'm just trying to collect some thoughts in this storm drain of headaches that I've been having recently. Things just aren't the same. The nights are getting shorter but the days are getting darker. But mostly darker. And I don't feel the same anymore. I feel as though, I too, a, relapsing into an emotional wintertime.ncold, depressed, and lonely. God help me.
0 love letters:
Post a Comment
comments •~•