new feelings
I experienced couple new feelings in the past couple days.First off, an out of body experience. My gosh darn. I don't know what to say, sometimes I feel like I am going insane. Lucid dreaming and such... I can sense the potential dangers. Secondly, I felt the most potent rush of joy and hatred at the same time when I received a diss track. I felt this... adrenaline of upmost happiness and irrepressible tension. I seem to be attracting much hate these days from ignorant and lowly fools. Misunderstandings and low levels of intelligence or effort to understand do not seem to go well with each other. But I endorse the hatred, because it makes me feel. I feel alive when I have something to lash out and utterly humiliate and disfigure. I wish you motherfuckers would know this! Behind this handsome face of mine, there lies a demon waiting for somebody to wrong me.. So I can eat flesh and devour my enemies. Just kidding lol. But really.. Some people.. So ignorant, assuming and blatantly stupid, it appalls me. And I do often daydream of what would happen in the most extreme circumstances and some parts of me want them happen, just to see if I am a 'man of my principle'. I.e. if and only if I was to get [this part of the blog has been deleted for various reasons]
Wait. I should stop. Maybe I am portraying myself as a psychopath or something. Other people probably think of these things too, I mean, but as long as something absolutely detrimental doesn't happen then all is good, no? Conclusion: psychopath under only certain and only certain times when absolutely necessary to guard ones principle and friends.
There are so many things I want to rant and talk about... So many. But I'm too lazy. Also I think I have some minor trust issues or something like that something.
MAKE HIM STOP MOVING STOPSTOPSTOP

0 love letters:
Post a Comment
comments •~•