Misfit
I suppose I felt many things growing up to be the person I am right now. I felt sadness, happiness, security, comfort, love, failure, drought, rain, anger, and so forth. But more and more, I just get this feeling that its not enough. That's it's short of what I really want. What I want is to feel everything.I felt comfort, security, love, sadness, and happiness. Now I want to fell like I'm going to die, I want to feel absolutely drunk off pleasure, I want to feel all different kinds of heartbreak, I want to feel betrayal, I want to feel like suicide, I want to feel like I have nothing, like everything I have is worthless, like the only person near me is the only one that matters, pain beyond comprehension, I want to feel powerful, like I own the world, I want to feel devastated, peaceful, wrathful, and vengeful. I want to feel everything.
People are worthless if they can't feel anything. Experiences and the emotions that run through them make a person who they are and determine their value.
boring disgusting

0 love letters:
Post a Comment
comments •~•