Jung

The following is biased completely on my mood, which I usually am.

Although those jungian tests are fun and all, I'd like to create an own personality template for myself, in order portray an accurate depiction of myself.

I spend most of my time in my head. There is almost not a single moment in the day (or night) where I am not consciously thinking. Almost all the things I do are premeditated because I abhor mistakes. In addition, I have a wild imagination and play out almost every single situation in my head. Yet, on the other hand, because I tend to play out the situations in my head, I ultimately set up expectations for myself and other people. As a result, I am hard to impress.

I am a perfectionist to the highest degree, but only to those things which I find value in, or am competent in. As a consequence, being a perfectionist myself, I tend to except more or less the same from other people. Rather not for them to be perfect, but at least to make sense. I feel as though if a person is to do something, they should be the best, or rather simply not try at all. Consequently, I tend to be good at the things I pride myself in, and bad at things that I do not care about. The absolute threshold for this is extremely cut and dry.

To me, if something doesn't make sense, I exhibit absolutely no pull to do those things because they are unneeded. For example, compliments are rare for me to give, and I rarely chide an individual for their wrongdoing. I will simply look down on the individual and watch his or her life fold out according to his or her mistakes, generally to affirm my own sense of right. If l am wrong however, I would usually not admit it unless somebody asks me about it first.

I long to find meaning and value in life, and am in constantly in a search for beauty and an ideal world. Justice (by own definition) is of highest value.

Regardless of these values, however, I often find myself wrapped up in superficial needs and thirsty for the eyes of others. I wish to be the best, and seen being the best. I have come to a rather pessimistic and logical view of life itself, one in which I compromise an eager onset for the riches of this world, while also creating a rational need for those riches, instead of a mindset hunt for something greater. I do things for their value and while most people do not see the hidden intent behind these ideals, I do them anyway, because the opinions of other people are totally unnecessary.

In terms of friends:
I am difficult to get close to. Usually I do not find any need for friends that do not offer anything to me, and am generally avoidant of people that I do not see any benefit being near. I value people of intelligence and competence, and am insensitive to people that do not value these traits. I believe a person should be able to uphold their values and find any sort of contradictions in actions and words to be distasteful. To me, people must make sense. I always try to make order of how people think and why they do the things that they do. When people do get close to me however, I exhibit a completely different personality than to those I am not close to. However, until this point,  I tend to hold back most of my personality. I also have a tendency to retract from all individuals, including those close to me in a time of need, much like a turtle. In these times, I usually torment myself and do not seek any help from those close to me, usually because my prideful nature stops me from doing so. I also almost never praise other people, and when telling people what to do, I am insensitive to how I say those things, because I don't see any point in those things. I have no desire for unnecessary interaction. I exhibit no sensitivity to those that are not useful to me. I often judge a person not be his or her merits of personality, but rather with a cold heart only seeking for their use to me or novel ideas and competence.


0 love letters:

Post a Comment

comments •~•

Labels