Me
Being the narcissistic person that I am, I find it so enjoyable to write about myself.Just kidding, not really, but kinda a little, maybe.
So one thing about me is that I value loyalty. Although I find it easily to abandon those I don't know too well or don't really like, to those that are close to me, I am loyal. But then again, I feel like everyone has that... Right. This is getting boring lol
Let's go a bit deeper... 100% honest
I am an extremely fast learner. Although the level of my proficiency in certain things can be debated, the speed at which I understand and am able to comprehend things is extremely fast. Part of this is my obsession with certain types of obsessions. I have a quality that allows me to be obsessed in certain things for a short amount of time (usually for 1-3 months) and then never think of them again. Thus I have a colorful background of knowledge on very random subjects that I used to be obsessed with. So although I may have spent a short period of time on something, I am good at it. Not great, but good. For a good chunk of my life, I thought I was really smart, and then I just realized I am not, but rather I learn things quickly. In things that other people are actually knowledgeable at, I lose.
For the past year or so, I was trying to get rid of my sensitive emotions. The sensitivity in myself holds me back from doing many things that I would to do and I find it distasteful. A lack of sensitivity creates a sound foundation for reason and consequently limits the fear that I am susceptible to. Less fear means more doing, more doing means more accomplished. I hate being perceived as shy or timid or whatever fuck
Although I usually have good control of my emotions, there are certain times when I lose control of my emotions, and that is when I am vulnerable. The feeling I hate the most is vulnerability, which leads to a fear of commitment to other people and investment of feelings. Consequently, although I may appear to be nice to people on the outside and may seem like I care, I have a cold heart and do not care. Sometimes I push the facade that I care to great boundaries. A fear of investment comes from a fear of vulnerability, being I dislike feeling weak.
I put up a really damn good front.
One of the things that ticks me off the most is being ignored, or looked down upon. This is a consequence of being highly self-righteous. As a result, I hate losing, oft times more than I actually want to win. When I lose at something I should have won, I want to the opposing side to feel the utter humiliation of being defeated by me. When someone insults me, or finds themselves in a high position, I feel rage.
I love acting. Not in the theatrical sense, but in the sense of trickery and mischief. I enjoy tricking other people.
Many times, I like the emotions in people that I lack myself.
I keep my word.
I am hearing oriented and easily phased by visuals.
I am a slow eater.
I dislike inexpensive food and things.
I care a lot about and being "higher" than the rest.
I like sense in a person, or someone that consciously thinks.
I am very observant.
I dislike girls with boyfriends, simply because I am jealous. But I would become a hypocrite in every way if I had the chance.
I secretly want to try all the drugs in the world.
I have nothing to hide.
I never actually "really" kissed a girl.
I oft confuse my dreams and reality. Sometimes I question whether some small events happened, or if they were just dreams. This happens quite a few times.
I am spoiled in the sense that I am frustrated when I don't get what I what (but only what I really want).
But then again, I don't want many things.
I'm pretty superficial when I think about it. But for deeper reasons. I love money, not because it can buy many things, but it ca be a accurate measure of success. I creates respect and power, and I like respect and power. I like pretty girls. Not because I'm super caught up in that kind of superficiality, but I earnestly have a hard time coping with girls that are not pretty. It bothers me, and I know it's wrong, but what can I do? I find pretty girls to be be much more forgivable. Shallow? Yes. But I'm trying to change. Good for you if your good-looking. I'm sorry, and earnestly I am, to people that I judge by their appearances. It's a fool's game.
I hate people that take advantage of girls when they are drunk. Get a life. Worthless bastards.
I am very sentimental and I like to take pictures just for the keepsake of a memory.
In retrospect (I'm sure this is true for most people) I find myself more foolish than smart.
I don't get drunk. Sadly. My stomach just hurts.
I am good at maintaing shallow relationships with weaker personalities, and stronger relationships with stronger personalities.
I find it easiest to communicate with smarter people. I can't communicate with dummies.
Secret: my entire jaw is slanted. Only visible when observing my teeth. Not crooked, but the entire set is tilted diagonally. Also, they are shifted about half a tooth to the right.
I don't like eating food, and sometimes I starve myself without even noticing. Unless it tastes really good, I find it a waste of time to eat to be full.
I have a lung problem so I always have to spit. Constantly, I dislike it. I wish I could stop.
I like cigars and wine. But I also like cigarettes and rum.
I constantly feel a heavy weight on my chest. It is very burdensome many times.
I actually respect women. I hate it when guys are bad to girls. But then again lol iono when I look at myself.
I want to be famous so badly. Seriously. Fuck all you guys who doubt me right now. Seriously.
I am awkward and utterly weak when I find interest in someone. But that sooner or later goes away. The awkwardness I mean, not the interest.
I hate feeling insignificant. It's a strange complex, I don't know how to explain it.
I treat different people completely different sometimes. I don't even know how I do it, it's often just an instant reaction that happens when I want to maintain a closeness with someone I find value in. So in order for the different personalities to match, I change my personality constantly, often dramatically.
I am good at observing other people and seeing their deepest problems at one glance. Many times I critically judge people I don't even know too well, but many times I am right.
I nearly never panic or stress out. I get annoyed when I see people panic about insignificant things.
I want to do something radical
I want a tattoo.
I absolutely love it when people think of me in high regards. lol goddamn i feel like an idiot for even saying this.
I don't like sports. I'm more an artist.
I don't want to die. I am afraid of death only because I have so much left to accomplish.
I daydream a lot. I'm a romantic with pragmatic notions that are over-fantasized.
im tired. that was some pretty real writing...
looking forward to tommorrow
hoping i wont be an idiot lol
sincerely yours,
daniel

0 love letters:
Post a Comment
comments •~•