dizzy
It's been a long time since I blogged. I'm good right now, I feel pretty happy.
But I'm still shaky, because I know everything could fall apart any second.
I did an exercise today: I deleted about 260 people off my facebook?
Why did I do it? Because Chris 형 did it. I don't know. I just find that the easiest way to do thing the way you want to do them is not care about other people. As heartless as it sound, it always seems to have the most rebounding consequences, and ultimately the greatest fulfillment. In all honest judgement, people were made as selfish people, and as much as I "wish" to go against that grain, I know that I find myself most capable to succeed when I follow the path I create for my own. But I know, beyond all my superficial bullshit that I pray, I sincerely wish that you were in control. And you are right?
These days, I ask myself, am I a weak personality? I don't know. I'm so dizzy.
0 love letters:
Post a Comment
comments •~•