Weight
Smoke filled rooms, loose women, and alcohol.My experience with these things may not be much, but even a fool can say that those things are meaningless.
Actually, I take that back. I'd say it takes some intelligence to come to that conclusion. But even so,
I'm better than that, right?
Taxi drivers probably got more ass than me in the days of their prime. But what are they doing now? Driving taxis.
Me? Not driving taxis. That said, pursuing the things that matter becomes a lot easier.
No more smoking, no more drinking, no more going after dumb girls, no more shit talking.
All the easy things in life are meaningless... And conversely everything meaningful requires effort. Talking shit about people doesn't bring make us any more distinguished. I don't need to drink to have fun. I don't need to smoke to relieve stress or look cool. It's a tradeoff, so laugh and lavish while you can, because its all going to evaporate.
Me? I'm after the things that matter, those things that make my life have some weight over other lives.
Those evil things we do will collapse upon us in the moment when we need most help
2 love letters:
lol are you referring to that one taxi driver in korea when we were going booking? I remember that hahah
also it looks like you've got your head on straight. good to see that in a world where more and more I see crooked heads
- ben
lol no but another taxi driver I encountered while going bookin here... pretty similar situation
not to bag on taxi drivers though, they chill and they doin their thing
Post a Comment
comments •~•