Writaholic

I'm a workaholic when it comes to writing lyrics.
Somehow, I've convinced myself that it is more enjoyable to create this mishap of words and music than going to events and hanging out with friends. Some part of me wants to believe that this sad illusion may be beneficial to finding the future I want in my hands.
Some ugly part of me says that it's not that important to go out to social gatherings and meet people.
But who knows? Maybe I'll fail on both sides and just be miserable for my life.
I just really really want to find that rush of success. If it comes, I hope I can say without regrets, that those nights I spent up making music and writing lyrics, was really worth it.
Or maybe I'm just a lonely ghost who is in self-denial out of self-pity and lack of self-esteem. Maybe that's why I don't go out to the events.
Either way, is it a good idea to put these things on a scale? I hope I can find a good balance that can lead to success on both terms.

널좋아해
내가좋아하는말이야 이거
널좋아한다고 난 이거많이쓰는거야
근데 요즘 좀피곤하다 응?
그 말하기도좀피곤하다
말할힘도없고 마음도없고
뭔소린지아라?
그냥 널좋아한다고
니가 몰라도 난 널좋아하다고

도대체 누구한태 이개소리를하는지모르겟다
그냥 힘들어서 좋아하고싶은마음이지 뭐
근데 그사람이뒤잇지?

0 love letters:

Post a Comment

comments •~•

Labels