lies


After this prolonged period of being open and courteous to other people, I have now lost interest in ninety percent of the people I have met. This prolonged period was necessary to get past the wall people hold over their demeanors, and by doing so, I have come to the conclusion that this place is filled with air-heads, dunces, empty, arrogant and self righteous people. Don't get me wrong, there are many nice people here but that doesn't balance out the former. And as a person trying to erase the pride out of his life, it is not healthy for me to lavish myself with the pride of others.

I enjoy my time. I will be devoting it to studio time and reading books now. Also, I have a confession. I do not know now whether or not I have struggled this far for myself or for the testament of others. For weeks on end I have been struggling with this idea of love and care and cannot come to the conclusion whether or not I actually hold any fragment of either love or hope for anybody. It is only my hope and my thinking that can say that what I feel is real, and not just an overcompensation for the lack of warmth in the past. Some people find comfort in other people, and the attention they can get. And some people just don't know how to be alone. Some people don't have enough self-esteem to realize that surrounding yourself with idiots will do not good.

Surely I will be with many people, but I have my priorities now.

"Them being fools doesn't make my intelligence arrogance." -Daniel Armand Lee

I'm just kidding. I didn't mean what I said.

0 love letters:

Post a Comment

comments •~•

Labels