It's just..

one of those days.
When I think about the things around me with a clear, level headed mind, everybody and the things they do seem so ridiculous. Couple things:
I think its the most rediculous thing when a Christian judges somebody. It totally goes against everything that they stand for, and the interesting part is that its almost subconscious. With drinking, smoking, girls.. Some people are so self righteous. Sometimes I catch myself doing the same thing. Imposing my standards on other people
I learned to be independent, but sometime that's stopping me from being dependent on God.
And why worry so much about things that don't matter? There are many more important things in life than  studying, or girls, or anything of the sort.
These days, I'm just chilling. I don't need anybody, and I'm chillin' with the friends I have. It's not like I want more attention from other people.
I'm the happiest when I make write music.
I'm also very blessed in making good friends. It seems I meet so many good people in my life
and one last thing,
I am looking forward to the day that I am miserable. And honest to God, I know it sounds wierd and horribly pessimistic and wrong but there are reasons. There is nothing to learn about yourself, other people, or life without going through struggles. Through adversity is when a person grows. My greatest prayer request is that when I actually go through these hardship (which if I am to pursue my passions, sure enough I will) I pray that I will still have my safe, level headed mindset. Sometimes I am envious of people with hardships. And I pray to God that I will make it through those hardships. and so I welcome those hardships with an open embrace, because what matters in life is not happiness or self fulfillment, but being able to live for the people you love and live for something greater than yourself. Happiness is the most overrated pleasure.

2 love letters:

Anonymous | December 4, 2011 at 12:56 AM

if happiness is overrated and you want hardships, then you should stop writing songs... no?

Anonymous | December 4, 2011 at 6:20 PM

Its not like I write music for the pleasure of it, I do it because its my passion.
and being in the music industry is a struggle itself..
and also just because its overrated doesnt mean i might instinctively want it
i think wanting to be happy is second nature to being human

Post a Comment

comments •~•

Labels