feelings
I'm tired... I want something morebut there's not much to grasp on to?
I feel like, something's missing
I want to live my life like a piece of literature
but I can't distort this reality
because that will take the meaning out of it
but inserting a meaning that isn't really there.
I'll admit, I don't have the best of luck
or the best talents or the best personality
or the best anything
but I hope that
I will succeed in what I do
and not be disturbed by other things
because success is difficult
But these days, more and more
All I want to do is have a conversation with someone I like
and just talk
and let this vent up feeling
inside my chest
out
Attention care and love become the basis of most people's wants
Is God not enough?
Why do I feel this way
so empty and hallow and resonant
0 love letters:
Post a Comment
comments •~•