sounds from your mouth
Something's not right. I've been in a slump for the past 26 days. My mind feels down, uninspired and overall just at a halt. Something feels very wrong. I'm not sure what it is. Things feel forced, like a responsibility or obligation. Things don't feel natural or free. Things feel wronged and really sad. I feel chained down to some sort of construct created by myself and those around me. Chained is good word to describe it. Bitterly chained.
And sound?
Am I just tired or are my ears getting numb?I am not enjoying listening to music anymore.
It's like everything that I hear (and I hear A LOT of music) is just becoming really repetitive, like a formula. These songs are captured in genres, and therefore become very predictable in their structure, ambiance and overall sound.
This is not enjoyable or satisfying. I feel like I'm suffocating ~

0 love letters:
Post a Comment
comments •~•