slump again

I wish it would rain more often. I can't seem to conjure up anything good these days. I feel as if I've been wasting the past week of my life doing nothing. Sure, I've started going to school again and came in my dorm, bringing the mic with me as well. Yet, I just can't seem to start writing again. I don't understand. Days fly by so quickly. It's 11 o clock. Before I know it, it's 3:30. And know 6 o clock will come just as quickly as 11 pm. Then 1-3 go by so fast, I scarcely even notice that they happen. Such is time. And there goes another day, 24 hours or less probably less, wasted doing nothing. They say it takes 10,000 hours for one to become a master at one certain subject. I suppose that is the amount of practice and dedication it takes for one to make a great living off what he enjoys doing. 24 hours seems like so much to me. This standby is draining me, making me feel more and more hopeless about tomorrow and the day after.

Thoughts? Who cares about thoughts. I thought so much, I don't even bother writing them down anymore. Care for thoughts? Read my blog like 2 years ago. Thoughts-a-plenty. These days, this blog has just become a catharsis to complain and complain because I don't exactly have friends I can complain to.

Thoughts? I've thought the world about my existence. I've thought so much about purpose, existence, God, life, absence of God, and human characteristics and emotions I feel like I could be a bad psychiatrist or a half assed philosopher. But I can only go so far without experiencing them firsthand because experience puts for an aspect of time that comes by much slower than the finger snap of retrospect.

Ugh, people, ugh life. Ugh blanket statements that say absolutely to nothing.

I'm a fucking nobody. Few people like me, fewer people want to be with me. By golly, I wonder why. Kidding!


Look it's my conscience:


0 love letters:

Post a Comment

comments •~•

Labels