#BitchImTheShit
Rainy days & classical music, that's my bread and butter.
Just kidding, I don't even know what that means.
And nah, I'm not listening to classical music either, I'm bumpin #BitchImTheShit.
Relatable. But yea, its raining.
Who am I even writing this too? I guess I'm just talking to my naive self-conscious self.
Some things I have reached:
One day, I will inevitably be poor.
Another day, I will break out of that poverty into rising fame and wealth.
I will be able to a relate a life filled with passion and struggle, a completed ethos.
God will be proud of me.
Who am I even writing this too? I guess I'm just talking to my naive self-conscious self.
Some things I have reached:
One day, I will inevitably be poor.
Another day, I will break out of that poverty into rising fame and wealth.
I will be able to a relate a life filled with passion and struggle, a completed ethos.
God will be proud of me.

1 love letters:
ah you knows
Post a Comment
comments •~•