It's like that

(ー.ー;) sigh.. I wrote this couple days ago but I didnt post it because i was happy. this is an angry post. I tried to reedit it but whatevs meng.

You know what pisses me off more than anything else? When my friends do stupid shit. Regrettable. That pisses me off and breaks my heart more than anything. And it makes me want to kill the person responsible for bringing them down in some cases. The world is so fucked up. People put dumb shit on pedestals. Why? Everyone knows why and has their own shortsighted reasons. And you know it's wrong yet you don't do shit to stop yourself from falling in. People
are so shortsighted. I can't emphasize it anymore. Do you have a working conscience? Its a fucking selfish act and there's nothing that can back it up. I feel sorry for you, and yet at the same time I wish I could have done something to stop it. But I can't, because in the end its your choice.

And don't give me shit or put on some bullshit mask to try and hide who you really are. Cuz who are you living for? Can you honestly answer that question? I think you can decide for yourself that your doing something wrong.
And seriously, you can't tell someone not to do something when you do it yourself. As if I'm in a worse place... That's the definition of being a hypocrite, if you haven't noticed...
You can't have your cake and eat it too. "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"

Its like the shithead that lives his whole life fuckin around and when hes about to die, he says 'oh sorry God i finally acknowledge you now, will you take me in?' all knowing that he can get into heaven.

Okay let's say everybody realized the concept of a heaven. What the fuck on earth is better than dying now? Do you really have to chase over fun at this point? There's more important shit in the world. And I wish I could stand by that statment too, but I can't

And fuckin. I don't want to think about it. Selfish people. It's selfish for those who care, just like how suicide is a selfish act. You don't realize how much other people dwell on your mistakes more than you do. You don't realize how sad how make some people.
And most of all, apart from all the hurt you cause other people, think about God. I don't think many appreciate or realize the extent of which God is a part of our lives. He is a compassionate being, more compassionate and caring than all of us.

I just hate seeing those I love fall. But for some reason I don't give a rat's ass about everyone else that falls. And there is even an extent to which I hate some people for affecting my friends. Am I blind or do I want them to fall deeper for what they have done to my friends? That in itself is wrong but I feel its justified.

Don't fall. This will come back and bite me because one day I might fall too.
I'm just saying. Because some people care.

I have no respect for those who are in "love" with the world

--------------------------------------------------------------

My prejudices of the week:
닭살 couples are pathetic couples in so many ways
I seriously think that being fat messes with your mind, for girls. S.I.G.H. sorry.
Chinese people are the pigeons of the world.... JUST KIDDING XD i love chinese people

Five things I want to say to people, but just can't.. so i say it here:
  • Stop caring so much about other people's criticism
  • I wish I knew you better
  • Find someone better and get your morals in line again. Your better than that
  • You should be a bit more oblivious of whats going around
  • You suck at singing. and everything else
Five things I want to get better at:
  • Writing
  • Rappin'
  • I'll stop at three, too many
okay, so as I said before, I'm happy now though~

4 love letters:

Min Young Kim | April 20, 2010 at 3:20 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Min Young Kim | April 20, 2010 at 3:21 PM

hmm i have a lot of comments for this post

-I can take crap thrown at me, but I seriously can’t forgive people who say/do things to my friends ):
-"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?" <--that used to be my favorite quote in the Bible
-God's compassion...Matthew 15: 29~39 exactly what i learned about this week :O
-hahahahah but YOU are 닭살!^^
-you want to get better at writing & rapping???? What the……you're already pro enoughhhh
-wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww......... <3 not evennnnnn

linda | April 20, 2010 at 3:35 PM

"I would like to say that I have the best girlfriend in the world :)"
CUTE STUFF

Tim | April 20, 2010 at 8:26 PM

Yeah... she the knows so good how give the cutes things man... she the knows it >^<

Post a Comment

comments •~•

Labels