19
Let's say you are a vegan since you were born for 20 years.I give you this platter of this gorgeous steak. And I says to you,
"Eat this steak, or else I will kill a cow."
Willst you eat it?
This question begs how strong our moral and ethical philosophies are VS. personal pride in stupid shit that don't matter. Like not eating the steak. When push come to shove, you must eat the steak. Or else.
I will kill another cow.
Let's says you says okay, I doesnt wants you to kills a cow. You eats it. Then I looks at you,
and I says
You ates the cow! You blubbering liar! You ate the cow, I didn't even have a cow to kill! Look at my home I doesn't haves a cow! You ates it you ates it!
I am the winner allst the time whenever the time.
0 love letters:
Post a Comment
comments •~•