bitches
How many bitches do i know... I'm not sure. HmRetrospectively, in an honest reflection of myself, I'd have to say I clearly overlooked your unbelievably bland and flabby personality because I was overwhelmed by the power of a push-up bra when I saw you. It reminds me of the time I went to that strip club and was completely seduced by this drugged out latina chick who made me semi-want latina porn for the first time. Thanks for giving me the courage to really understand the ridiculous number of boring and colorless korean-american sluts that really get old too fast. Who knows, maybe in a couple years you may be that one stooped over a rice cooker with a husband that comes home 9 p.m. every night slightly buzzed and reeking of soju. But probably not, you 'educated'. Even then, the best you can do is probably become a nurse or secretary to some low end CEO of a small private firm. You cool though, do your thang girl, one day make up wont be able to hide that bland ass face that matches your personality so damn perfectly
Retrospectively, in an honest reflection of myself, I'd have to say I never knew what a
I'll talk about some more bitches and maybe some bitch-ass motherfuckers later.
I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one

0 love letters:
Post a Comment
comments •~•