shoot

If I could take a bullet and a gun to every asshole that broke a heart, maybe I will. But that would mean that in the end, only the bitches who got their hearts broke would be left, and the girls too nice to say no.  And also the fellows that never have even traded their hearts for anything. And it will also mean shooting a couple of my friends. And honestly, hearts break all the time, that's not a cause for death. Maybe for a moment, and for a time, but time usually heals things, or at least it feels like it. Feelings dissipate and people fade.

Maybe I'll do it in a calculated fashion. If this person broke x number of hearts or more, then he or she goes. Bam. People don't change that easily, the curve will probably continue the same rate. Is the world better off without the person and so many hearts saved, or better off with the person and so many experiences learned? I don't know.

Die, just die, it's an emotional response that can't really weigh out in the vast scheme of things. Is a broken heart better than a broken spine? Of course. But better than a broken arm? Maybe not. So a broken heart lies somewhere in better a broken spine and a broken arm? Probably somewhere in between a rib and a punctured lung. If I felt like a lame optimist I would write something like, "time heals both the rib and the heart, and they end up stronger at the end of the adversity." But fuck it, it's not true. Broken hearts can sometimes only do a fragment of what they did before, and everyone knows it. That's why maybe I can just get rid of the cause of the broken hearts if I took a loaded gun to every asshole's face. Would the world be a better place? Then people would really understand love be better to the people around them. The new world Kira, doing all for the sake of love, and teaching others that breaking hearts is no good.

If people didn't burn bridges properly, then psychos like me might just snap and take the bullet to the person's face and blow their brains out on to the cold cement instead. The trigger moves back an inch, and their lives, sins, and transgressions cement into their souls. No retribution. No nothing, just get judged by me for the things you did. And fuck a sorry, sorry doesn't heal things. Assholes and bitches just being too hasty and liking new things and forgetting old loves, maybe it's a sin to die for.

You're dead to me. It makes sense now right? The metaphor takes the place of the physical bullet. I could think of a couple people dead to me. They might as well just die tomorrow, and I wouldn't blink twice. That idea exists so bullets don't have be fired. People would go mad without that sort of option. Imagine the ruckus and remains of all the half living souls in a person's brain. They just sort of crawl around, and plead for mercy, but who knows, maybe they are better off dying slowly. Sometimes the bullet is the mercy. But, for the sake of explanation, I'll take a gun to every assholes head, for the people can't do it themselves.

And then maybe I'll shoot myself in the face.

because of the guilt of the travesty I've just commited, of course

not really because I'm an asshole.


0 love letters:

Post a Comment

comments •~•

Labels