alcohol
it's when i'm most honest I suppose. I just wrote a song, and I think it's pretty honest.drunk
damien rice
cheers darling
anyhow, what is it about alcohol that brings out the honesty? honestly, I just want a fuckin cigarette. a marlboro red to be honest. dont judge me, i dont even smoke. (that's partially a lie) well, I don't somke anymore. here's another secret, I found a girl that I really like and connect with for the first fuckin time in decades and centuries. And my head hurts. Did i mention that?
A part of me wonders if I'll remember this in the morning. lol I'm just saying that, of course I will. Anyhow, how are you? I'm good thank you. Your a psycho yo. nahhhhh
Whatever, what I really wanted to say is that. Its scicesss pver aufaiosdk cm,d
succeessover everythins ... success. i swilll succeed.
sorry if this blo posth sis h fucked up fgyo
my eyelids are just droppigns. i dont knwo wmany. ilove is such a funny thig. pwuahahaha ... mannnnnnnn di dont eveb know what to think
love
love
happiness
siccess
locegds g
no picture lolas
0 love letters:
Post a Comment
comments •~•